- This event has passed.
Diet and Optimum Health Conference 2017
September 13, 2017 - September 16, 2017
Diet and Optimum Health 2017 focuses on innovative approaches to improving health. An emphasis will be placed on novel applications of dietary components in maintaining health or treating disease.
For most sessions, the target audience is scientists and health professionals in biochemistry, nutrition, preventive medicine, public health, endocrinology, cardiology, oncology, and gerontology. However, a public session will be held on September 16 with experts from the conference.
The program features these individual sessions:
- A Tribute to Balz Frei
- Dietary Components and the Microbiome
- Lipid Metabolism
- Update on Vitamin E
- Bioactives and Cancer Prevention
- Metabolism and Bioactives (Polyphenols)
- Diet, Neuropathy, and Dementia
- Mechanisms of Vitamin C in Cancer
- IV Vitamin C Therapy in Cancer
- IV Vitamin C Therapy in Sepsis
Full program details can be found here.