Riordan IVC & Chronic Illness Symposium
October 4 - October 6
This Symposium will be an opportunity for attendees to gather to listen, learn, and answer the compelling questions of our time:
Cellular Hypoxia: Could disruption of cellular respiration be the primal root cause of the chronic illness plague now enveloping western civilization?
Pervasive Polypharmacy: Is the overuse of allopathic medicines (especially antibiotics) an insidious, albeit pervasive, energy organelle dysregulator?
Environmental Toxicity: Have the 32 million new chemicals introduced into the Earth’s biosphere over the last 90 years (most of them untested for human adversity) finally reached a tipping point where cellular methylation and detoxification processes can no longer protect our energy metabolism?
Dietary Demise: Are our foods killing us? Has ubiquitous sugar become “the white plague” mortally disrupting the smooth interchange between healthy glycolysis and efficient fat-burning oxidative phosphorylation that bestowed an adaptive advantage to our ancestors?
Homo Sapiens Ascorbicus: If our species is to survive, will that amazing hepatic metabolite and electron-buffering molecule be technologically innovated to rescue struggling humanity from our ubiquitous genetic disorder, as named by Dr Irwin Stone: “hypoascorbemia”?
The Three Molecules: Will a new medicine rise to the forefront of medical care that recognizes a new “standard of care” where the balanced energy metabolism of three core molecules are finally acknowledged as the three pillars of cellular health? Oxygen, glucose, and ascorbate.
- To bring together experts who understand the structure and energy-producing function of the mitochondria and have applied their knowledge in the care chronically ill patients.
- To bring you up to date on the latest scientific research that supports the use of intravenous Vitamin C in the support and remediation of mitochondrial distress
- To underscore the importance of lifestyle-related adjuvant therapies that are necessary for the proper care and feeding of your mitochondria.
Putting it All Together – What You’ll be Able to Take Back to Your Practice:
- Learn Safe & Effective Administration of IV Vitamin C (IVC)
- Discover a Unified Theory of Chronic Illness
- Uncover How IVC Affects Mitochondrial Energy
- Learn the Riordan Clinic Approach to Cancer Care Using IVC
- Receive Certification in the Riordan IVC Protocol (View the protocol)
- Earn 16.5 continuing education hours (Optional – add this when registering. See URL below.)